Home Forums Looking for a meditation partner for this course? Find a Partner for this course

• Kevin

November 11, 2021 at 7:52 am

Hi, Veronica.

Did you find a partner yet? I am in Ireland and am completing the course this week. I’d be happy to team up with you for shared practice.

Best regards,

Kevin

• Cristina

January 4, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Hi Folks,
    My name is Cristina and I live in Seattle PST in the US. I am starting this course and could use a practice partner. I am a practicing Psychotherapist and completed the MMTCP training in 2021! I am on personal retreat this month and this training could support my delving deeper into my practice this month. I am still working so am available in the early evenings, and often on Wednesday before noon.
    Thank you,
    Cristina

• Mary

January 11, 2022 at 9:44 am

HI Cristina, I too am looking for a partner and live in Vancouver BC.

• Mary

January 11, 2022 at 9:47 am

Hello, My name is Mary. I am looking for a partner for this course. I live in the Pacific standard time zone. thank you.

• Dianne

January 13, 2022 at 1:40 pm

I just joined this course and live on the East Coast of the U.S.in Cleveland, SC. I am a counselor, life coach and spiritual director. I am looking for a meditation partner.

• Andrea

January 14, 2022 at 4:24 am

Hi, I am a MMTCP 2021 graduate living in Aoteroa (New Zealand). I’m looking for a BIPOC partner and who is willing and flexible to coordinate with my timezones.

• Charlie

January 14, 2022 at 12:16 pm

Hi. I’m Charlie and am retired and living in Dallas. I teach Mindful Chair Yoga to seniors. I would like a partner living in the same time zone (CST) if possible.

• Rachel

January 14, 2022 at 4:42 pm

Hello fellow dharma students and sangha-

I’m just now signed up for this course and would like to find a practice partner. I live on the west coast (US)
    and have been studying and practicing Buddhist meditation for many years.
    I look forward to connecting!

• Jennifer

January 16, 2022 at 6:34 am

Hello All,

My name is Jennifer, and I just signed up for this course. I live in Florida. I have been practicing yoga for about 20 years, and am a dedicated meditation practitioner.

Many Thanks in advance.

• Sharon

January 24, 2022 at 2:24 am

Hello,
    I’m seeking a meditation partner. I’m a psychologist utilizing mindfulness, somatic intervention and other holistic methodology and am just beginning to incorporate meditation, so admittedly a novice, but with child’s mind we’re sure to have lot’s of surprises!
    I’m in Israel (Eastern time +7), very flexible on hours.
    Thank you and looking forward!
    Sima

• Romy

March 25, 2022 at 2:23 am

Hello,

I´m from Germany and singed up this lovely course. I’d like to do some practice -once or several times- to practice but also so that we can benefit from the exercises ourselves. I´d like to her from you!
    warm greetings,
    Romy

• Sarah

March 25, 2022 at 2:27 am

Hey Romy,
    I’m in Berlin. Maybe we would be a good team? Send me a message at creativeflowspace@gmail.com and we can chat.
    here is more information about me: http://www.creativeflowspace.com
    Warm wishes,
    Sarah

• Beth

May 2, 2022 at 7:11 am

Hi all,
    My name is Beth. I’m looking to begin this course and am on the east coast. Would love to find a partner. A little about me: by day I run a storytelling/PR firm and in my heart I was born a writer. I’m currently on the path to become a meditation teacher. Let me know if you’d be interested in partnering up.

Beth

• eduardo

May 9, 2022 at 2:17 am

Hi my name is Ed Niembro. I just enrolled into this program (9 May 2022). I am originally from sydney australia but have been living in Barcelona for nearly 4 years. I am a meditation/yoga teacher but also a environmental urban planner. I would love to meet up with a potential partner. Note, i am (+1)GMT time zone but very flexible to arrange around your schedule.
    ok thank you

with metta
    ed

• Amy

November 26, 2023 at 5:11 pm

Hi, I would like to practice with a partner, eastern daylight saving time preferred. Please let me know if you have interest in finding time together.

Thanks!

Amy

Page 2 of 2

Subscribe to Jack's Teachings

Subscribe to Jack's Teachings