Home Forums Looking for a meditation partner for this course? Find a Partner for this course

• Nicolas

July 18, 2021 at 6:54 am

Hello I’m Nicolas, I am based in the south of France. I am looking for a practice partner, I can meet online with some flexibility on time and day, so do not hesitate to contact me regardless of timezone.

Warm regards,
    Nicolas

• Pia

July 18, 2021 at 10:17 am

Hi Nicolas,
    Are you the same French Nicolas, that I already send an answer to today? Cheers Pia

• kathryn

July 20, 2021 at 10:17 am

Hello. I’m Kathryn. in the US–any time zone would work for me. I have many years experience as a therapist and meditator–just started the course. It is amazing. Would love a partner.

• Patricia

July 24, 2021 at 2:08 pm

Hello. My name is Patricia. I am in California. I would love to find a partner for this practice. I am just starting the course this weekend.

• Carol

July 26, 2021 at 10:41 am

Hi Patricia,

I’m on the east coast. Maybe you will find a more flexible option but as a fallback, I can work with you on weekends. Weekday evenings would not work well due to the time difference.

If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Carol

• Nicolas

July 28, 2021 at 2:58 pm

Hello all,

I am still looking for a partner for the course, in case anyone is interested. Timing is flexible. I can be reached at nicolas.r.escoffier@gmail.com.

Nicolas

• Sharon

August 5, 2021 at 10:04 am

Hi Katherine – I just joined this course and looking for a partner. I’m on the east coast and available most evenings. Are you available? About me: http://www.sharonshelton.com. With heart, sharon

• Sharon

August 5, 2021 at 10:08 am

Hi Darcy – I just joined this course and looking for a partner. I’m on the east coast and available most evenings. Are you available? About me: http://www.sharonshelton.com. With heart, sharon

• Stephanie

August 10, 2021 at 11:19 am

Hello, My name is Stephanie and I live in New Mexico, USA (Mountain Time). I completed MMTCP this year. At least one of my ‘peer sangha’ from MMTCP will be taking this course and we will likely practice together, but I’m also interested in practicing with others as the facilitator or as the ‘receiver.’
    Thank you!

• Jennifer

August 15, 2021 at 7:11 am

Greetings and best wishes,

I’m Jennifer from Washington, DC. I’m currently an MMTCP student (graduation March 2023) and hospice volunteer. I would like to find a partner to work with during this class as I am interested not only in seeing how this training changes my life but also to bringing it to those I meet as a volunteer. Thank you.

• Noreen

August 18, 2021 at 2:19 am

Hello, my name is Noreen. I am also on the east coast and just graduated from the MMTCP program last January. I would be available at different times coming up soon, expecially once school starts here after Labor Day. Let me know what would work and we can plan something if you haven’t found anyone yet. I can also do it before Labor Day. Namaste!!!

• Jennifer

August 21, 2021 at 6:33 pm

Hi, Noreen. Sorry for the delay. After Labor Day would be great. My email address is jsmffx@gmail.com if you are still looking for a partner.

• Severine

September 15, 2021 at 6:34 am

Hi There.
    My Name is Séverine, and I am just starting this course. I am on the East Coast. I would love to find a partner. 🙂
    Happy day to you all.

• Amina

September 24, 2021 at 6:24 am

Hello,
    I just signed up for this course. looking for a partner to work this course with. Time central Europe.
    Amina

• Veronica

October 20, 2021 at 11:48 am

Hi everyone!
    I just joined and am looking for a partner, I live in Italy but any time zone can work fine for me 😉

Page 1 of 2

Subscribe to Jack's Teachings

Subscribe to Jack's Teachings