We all know how busy and divisive modern times can be, and how easily they can fuel stress and anxiety. Mindfulness is both healing and liberating. Learning to meet our complex world and our own changing mental states with mindful loving awareness and courage allows us to find spacious, clear and healthy responses to life, rather than be caught in habitual reactions and struggle.
Mindfulness quiets the mind and heals the heart. Systematically practicing mindfulness, we can recognize and foster positive states of mind like kindness, generosity, steadiness, and love — discovering how they are natural to us; and learn to nurture and strengthen them into a new, more gracious life of well-being.
What You Get
• Sitting meditation
• Walking meditation
• Handle strong sensations & pain
• Eat with mindfulness
• How to work with all strong emotions, from anxiety to joy
• Acknowledge thoughts & feelings without getting caught in them
• Cultivate compassion
• Attune to highest intentions
• Suitable for beginners & those with prior meditative experience