Masterclass in Interactive Guided Meditation (CEC) Add On for Currently Registered Students
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public. This program offers 9 CE credits for licensed psychologists, health & wellness coaches, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors.
Please Note: CE Credits may be applicable for other licenses, or for other licenses held in other states. It is the responsibility of the participant to determine if their accreditation board will accept credits offered by Jack Kornfield. Jack Kornfield does not determine license applicability for licenses other than those listed above. For more information about CE credit please visit this page.
The SCA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16887 for 9 contact hours.
(This add-on is for students who have already taken the Masterclass and would like to earn CE credits retroactively. If you’ve never taken the Masterclass and would like to take it for CE credit, click HERE.)
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will be better able to:
- Describe the “Ah breath” practice and its utility in therapy, teaching, hospice, and parenting
- Describe a visualization practice that may be useful when supporting clients working with difficulties and conflict in family, work, or society in ways that may reduce reactivity and cultivate an appropriate response.
- Describe the Healing Temple visualization practice that may be used with clients working with physical pain;
- Describe a Future Time visualization practice that may be used with clients experiencing distress regarding an uncertain future.
- Describe a Power Animal visualization practice that may be beneficial when working with children;
- Describe a Past Life Regression visualization practice that may be used with clients.Continuing Education content level: Introductory
Continuing Education content level: Introductory
Please allow 1-2 business days after signing up for the Continuing Education Credit (CEC) add-on for the CEC course to appear in your account.