Online: Somatic Experiencing International’s Annual Conference
October 22 @ 7:30 am - October 24 @ 2:45 pm
Somatic Experiencing® (SE), developed by Peter Levine, PhD, has been helping heal trauma survivors of all kinds, including veterans, sex trafficking survivors, refugees, people burdened by shame or guilt, and many more…
This body-oriented modality works by releasing traumatic shock in the body so clients can finally become unstuck from the fight, flight or freeze response. And it’s been used successfully for more than 45 years of clinical application.
Now, you can gather with this amazing international community of people changing the world when you register for the Official SE Conference from Somatic Experiencing International.
Your registration includes:
- Access to every workshop and keynote address — you won’t miss a thing!
- 30-days of unlimited, on-demand access to conference recordings — watch on your schedule
- Bookstore with special conference-only pricing
- Customizable schedule configured to your time zone
- Daily movement sessions
- Live chat on every session + interactive Q&A for all live sessions
Many workshops at the conference will be eligible for CE hours for medical and mental health professionals.
JOIN THE CONVERSATIONS WITH PETER SERIES
featuring special appearances from…
Jack Kornfield, Edith Eger, Alanis Morissette, Dick Schwartz, Stephen Porges, Bessel van der Kolk, Efu Nyaki, and more…