- This event has passed.
Becoming Nobody-FREE Online Retreat with Ram Dass & Friends
December 6, 2019 - December 8, 2019
Becoming Nobody is a process of dropping the conditioning of our separateness from each other with a deeper awareness that seeks wisdom and love.
* Learn how to pinpoint your roles and personal identity as a “somebody”.
* Become familiar with practices that cultivate self-honesty and awareness.
* Get practical teachings on transforming dark thoughts and emotions.
* Learn how service (Seva) is a remedy for feelings of separation and polarization.
* Learn how to use mindfulness to exercise your “letting go” muscle in order to identify less with your ego and more with your true nature.
* Find ways to become more compassionate through examining your reactions to death, suffering and fear.
* Hone practices to develop and trust your intuition.
Important Details About Receiving the Sessions:
* Teachings will be emailed to our online audience from our retreat on Maui each day (Friday – Dec. 6th, Saturday – Dec. 7th and Sunday – Dec. 8th).
* The sessions will be available at 5pm PT/8pm ET each day, but the links will be emailed to you an hour early to make sure you receive them.
* Please note that you can always go back and view the talks at a later date using the same links you’ll receive via email during the retreat.
Teachers: Ram Dass, Jack Kornfield, Trudy Goodman, Krishna Das, Dr. Robert Svoboda, Mirabai Bush